Monday, February 22, 2010

Valentine's day 2010: Chocolate Ganache and fresh Strawberries!

A new experience each day! I decided to make some cakes for Valentine's day. Something simple and small to offer to those who want to celebrate the occasion. I have to admit that the Chocolate Ganache and fresh strawberries has been a hit in the neighbourhood. People love it and come back to let me know how much! Today a customer call me to thank for the "wonderful cake and marvelous icing" despite her cake was very simply made with Butter Bake and Chocolate Italian style Butter Cream.




My signature Butter Cake with two layers of Chocolate Ganache and fresh Strawberries, covered with Cherry flavored Fondant and topped with Chocolate Covered Strawberries.







Same concept cake but Chocolate Fondant is used instead. I also added Fresh Chocolate covered Strawberries and a Chocolate Heart with two initials on it. Very cute!







Chocolate Tuxedo Strawberries (left)
and Chocolate Ganache Cones (right)
















Mario Brother's cake. A replica of a DS game. It was fun to do it. The customer Love It!


After Valentine's day the store slow down again. I am preparing my designs for St. Patrick's day and Easter and some Wedding dummy cakes for display.









No comments:

Post a Comment